Does anyone know what are the zip files are that are being caught in SpamReview..This has been going on for a while and they look like viruses but evidently not but I can tell it is SPAM....I was getting so many I decided to Ban .zip files but of course customers complain...so today I took the ban off and immediatley I got one personally delivered to my mailbox..
"Your bill is attached" with an attachment....

Does anyone know a fix for these type .zip files and what are they....or how I can ban them and still let customers send and receive .zip files...

Richard Farris
Ethixs Online
1.270.247.5555 Office
1.800.548.3877 Tech Support