Kevin & John,

Isn't the field that you want on the properties page of the

Default STMP Virtual Server
   Delivery Tab
       Advanced Button
          In the Fully-qualified domain name field

I know that when I change this in Exchange 2000 or 2003 that is the name
that the server identifies itself as in the SMTP handshakes.

Or were you looking at changing something else?

     Goran Jovanovic
     The LAN Shoppe

Tolmachoff