We have relay setup for a list of class c ip addresses. We are in the process of moving imail to a different machine. This is fairly large list. Where is this list stored (file/registry) and is it transferable to the other machine without retyping the entire list?

It's in the \IMail\smtpd32.loc file. You should just be able to copy that file over to the new machine, without any problems.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.