> >Is it possible to get Hijack to run after DJMP?  This would help me
> >to better manage my backup mailserver -
>
> The only way to do that would be if you are also running Declude Virus, you
> could use the "AVAFTERJM ON" option to force Declude Virus to run after
> Declude JunkMail, which also forces Declude Hijack to run last (since
> Declude Hijack always runs after Declude Virus).

Wasn't there something about *no virusscanning* if a held e-mail was
returned to the queue using this option?

In the past, that was the case. However, Declude Virus will now always run before Declude Hijack, so this is not an issue anymore.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.