-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2004 08:16 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude "deactivated" itself

>It happened again.
>
>Declude stopped working at 2:30.  And all I did it at 2:43, is activate
>Debug mode and saved the Config file - and it suddenly started logging
again...

>I'm enclosing a text file with the log.

The problem here is that one Declude process doesn't know about other
Declude processes.

So if there is a problem with Declude not running, and changing the log
file to debug mode fixes it, then either [1] reverting back to its original
level will cause the problem to occur again, or [2] the act of
changing/saving the file altered something that affected Declude.  I'll bet
it is #2.

The question, then, becomes what could cause this?  The only thing that I
can think of is that the global.cfg file is locked somehow and that saving
it fixes the problem.  But that wouldn't account for Declude Virus not
running -- the only thing that should affect both is if the Declude.exe
file was locked, but if that was the case, changing the global.cfg file
wouldn't affect anything.  So that would suggest something else happened at
the same time that you were saving the global.cfg file that caused Declude
to start again -- but I can't think of anything that could do that.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers
since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

http://www.mail-archive.com.