Would it be possible to have an optional parameter like IP4RLOGING ON

If enabled it will write a separate logfile containing only response times
from the different IP4r tests. So we can determine periodicaly what ip4r
tests has the longest response times or maybe are also timing out.

And all this without the wave of informations in the HIGH or DEBUG logging
level.

That's a good idea -- I'll see if we can do that.