-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Declude JunkMail
Sent: Thursday, July 01, 2004 11:24 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: You **MAY** have spam

You **MAY** have spam!

Subject:        Re: Here is the document
From:           [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tests Failed:   14-SPAMHEADERS, CMDSPACE, SPFFAIL,
WEIGHT10-D2c8e0c7b03903ab7.SMD

To view the E-mail, just click the attachment.

--- Begin Message ---
Title: Re: Here is the document

Your file is attached.

--- End Message ---