now I have heard it all.....
Can you name One, just One thing the UN has done well?

And now they think they can do this....I almost fell out of my chair laughing so hard.

At 08:21 AM 7/7/2004 -0400, you wrote:
Just an FYI

http://software.silicon.com/security/0,39024655,39121979,00.htm

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/07/06/tech/main627736.shtml

Fritz

Frederick P. Squib, Jr.
Network Operations/Mail Administrator
Citizens Telephone Company of Kecksburg
http://www.wpa.net

[This E-mail scanned by Citizens Internet Services with Declude Virus.]

Glenn Brooks
WebWize, Inc.
713-682-7111
http://www.webwize.com