-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2004 4:15 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Error in log and email

>Thanks Matt.  Here is my info for support tomorrow:
>
>I have Symantec Antivirus Corp 8.1. I have excludes in place for /imail,
>/email dirs, and /temp
>Declude 1.79i7
>Imail 8.05
>F-Prot 3.14a

Do you have backup software running on the server?  Do you also have
Declude Hijack (in which case there is a chance that it could cause this
error, depending on several factors)?  Are you positive that neither F-Prot
nor Symantec are scanning the \IMail\spool directory?

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers
since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.