-Scott,

Would this be possible to check in an external test? Is the %HEADERCODE% variable
available?
Here's my early thoughts:

gloabl.cfg:
HEADER-VBS              external        1       "CScript
D:\IMail\Declude\FPFilters\vbs\header.vbs CW=%WEIGHT% MAXW=330 MINW=75 %HEADERCODE%"
10      0

header.vbs:

' Initialize error checking
On Error Resume Next

Dim Headertocheck               ' As String
Dim intResult                   ' As Integer

If Replace(UCase(Wscript.Arguments(0)), "CW=", "")  >=
Replace(UCase(Wscript.Arguments(1)), "MAXW=", "") Then
   WScript.Quit(0)
End If
If Replace(UCase(Wscript.Arguments(0)), "CW=", "")  <=
Replace(UCase(Wscript.Arguments(2)), "MINW=", "") Then
   WScript.Quit(0)
End If

Headertocheck = Wscript.Arguments(3)

intresult = 0
if Headertocheck = "c040120e"
   Intresult = 1
End If

WScript.Quit(intresult)

Scott Fisher
Director of IT
Farm Progress Companies

>>> "Mike Nice" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 07/16/04 10:45AM >>>
Scott,

   Can you send me the headers of one of these E-mails?   I'd like to add
this test to a local external test (Similar to SPAMCHK) utility we have.

   Thanks,

   Mike Nice