From: "Pete McNeil" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Jeff Kratka" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 6:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Copy To

On Thursday, July 22, 2004, 2:29:39 PM, Jeff wrote:

JK>  I would like to monitor both incoming and outgoing mail from 1

particular

JK> e-mail address on my domain. What would be the easiest/simplest way of

doing

JK> it without the persons knowledge.

Use the 'copy mail to' feature in IMail and then filter the contents.
The feature will send all mail to that accout, so be sure you have
appropriate filtering in place before you go this route.

This should be the simplest way.

_M

MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro.
http://www.mailpure.com/software/