Thanks Scott.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Monday, August 23, 2004 2:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Interim Releases

>There are a number of references on this list to interim releases to
>Declude. How do you get the interim releases?

I guess you haven't been reading my responses.  :)

>If I run declude.exe -diag, it
>shows version 1.79. I downloaded the beta again from the manual page and it
>says the same thing.

That's correct.

The short answer is "don't worry about interims."

For the long answer, you can search the archives and/or the readme at
www.declude.com/version/interim.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers
since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.