I know this has been discussed before several times but is there any plan to
allow body filters to bypass mime segments except if it is text/html? The
majority of my false positives are words (mainly porn related) found in the
encoding of jpegs and gifs, especially on commonly misspelled variations. I
was able to work around the problem with PDFs and MS Office documents by
ending the tests based on those content types but obviously that is not an
option with images. Aside from helping to limit false positives it would be
a good way to reclaim some cpu cycles as well.

Anyone have a way to counter this problem?

Rick Davidson
National Systems Manager
North American Title Group
-