On Wednesday, September 1, 2004, 5:53:07 PM, Danny wrote:

DS> I see on the spamchk public site that there is an
DS> externaltest listed as sniffer-snake. I am assuming that the
DS> sniffer portion is themessage sniffer from Sort Monster (if I am
DS> wrong let me know), but I don’tknow what the snake part is.  I

I think that SNIFFER-SNAKE captures the specific result code from
SNIFFER for "Snake-Oil".

All of the SNIFFER-xxxx tests are set up to capture specific result
codes. These graphs should be considered a subset of the general
SNIFFER graph which indicates the overall (nonzero) performance of
SNIFFER.

A reference to the SNIFFER result codes can be found here:

http://www.sortmonster.com/MessageSniffer/Help/ResultCodesHelp.html

DS> alsosaw a test called HELOISIP.  Doesanyone have any info on these
DS> tests?

I don't know a good answer for this at top of mind.
It's not the same as HELOBOGUS though.

_M