From: "Matthew Hiltner: oliveJar Support" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, September 12, 2004 2:42 AM
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] SPF tests not working right?

in my GLOBAL file, the tests are defines as follows:

SPFPASS    spf    pass    x    -5    0
SPFFAIL    spf    fail    x    8     0

In $default$
SPFPASS warn
SPFFAIL warn

My problem is, while I do get several successful "pass" results, I have yet
to get a fail result.  How exactly is this test carried out?  Is it checking
for the validity of the SPF record, and if one does not exist, the test is
skipped?  Or should a mail fail if either the record is inaccurate OR if the
record does not exist?  Or do I have something configured wrong?  From
scanning the archives I believe that I do have the tests configured
properly.