Does anyone know if setting up SPF for a primary domain would affect
virtual domains that shares it's IP in Imail? Will the virtual domains
start to fail SPF tests because the IP that they are bound to in DNS
lists only the primary domain's name in the SPF record. Will I be
forced to setup SPF for all my client's virtual domains as well? I'm
hoping to move into SPF gradually, not in one big shot.

Thanks,

Dean