Thanks.

Matt

R. Scott Perry wrote:

I ran into an unexpected behavior with END statements that I could use some clarification on if you don't mind. Could you tell me which one of the following is the intended behavior:
* When an END condition is matched, the processing of the file will stop and the current score of the filter file will be returned along with the status (pass or fail) for scoring the Global.cfg settings.
* When an END condition is matched, the processing of the file will stop and the filter will return no score regardless of previous hits and a status of pass will be returned.

It's #2. The END condition does two things: it stops further processing of the filter, and sets the test to "not triggered". As a result of the test not being triggered, no weight is added to the E-mail.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

-- ===================================================== MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro. http://www.mailpure.com/software/ =====================================================