Scott,

I got an unexpected hit on a test that shouldn't have passed the first line of the filter which has a REVDNS NOTENDSWITH statement. I have confirmed the condition in other E-mails that I have have been processed since I modified this filter. This statement is tripping unexpectedly whenever a (timeout) condition is met for the REVDNS lookup. A sample filter that will always hit regardless of host with this bug in a timeout condition is as follows.

REVDNS        END    NOTENDSWITH    .mailpure.com
REMOTEIP    1    CONTAINS    .

The first line should turn off the filter unless it has a REVDNS entry that ends with ".mailpure.com". The second line just looks for a condition that will always hit.

I have verified that this condition hits on every message that has a (timeout) condition since I made the change to one particular filter. If you need any more info, just let me know. Here are some spam IP's that were showing the (timeout) condition today for testing if need be:

   220.198.64.21
   210.109.146.216
   66.248.159.98

In the mean time, I am going to try to work around this issue with at least this one filter by using the following line:

   REVDNS        END    CONTAINS    timeout

Thanks,

MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro.
http://www.mailpure.com/software/