John Tolmachoff (Lists) wrote:
Multiple users behind a NAT device using your e-mail server at another
location.

On of those users starts send out spam. Your e-mail server will see the
connection coming from the public IP of the NAT device as opposed to the
client IP of the workstation. Declude Hijack looks at the IP that Imail
received it from, hence the NAT device.

Exactly what I was saying :) Therefore, IPBYPASS would hold 0 value in this scenario, because IMail/Declude are only going to see the IP addy from the NAT device. There is no way that I can think of to get IMail to see the IP address of the device behind the NAT device.

-Russ