From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kornitz, David
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 7:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] 100 Point scale / DNS

First Question:

I know this issue has been discussed in the past, but I would like to make sure I understand the discussions:

1.                   We are contemplating revising the scoring to a 100 point scale

2.                   I assume that when the conversion is made that initially you select the value for 100 point and then proportionally adjust the scores up.

Questions:  What weight did you use for the 100 points? Was it the delete weight? Or the hold weight?  or something in between the values?

Second Question:

            I am receiving a lot of DNS timeout values, yet when I go the run the IP address through NSLookup, it returns the address immediately.  The primary address on the server is a Windows 2003 DNS server, secondary addresses are linux DNS servers.   What DNS servers is Declude using when doing a DNS lookup?  As I recall, there was a way to specify these values in the global.cfg but I was not able to locate any information on this.   Anyone have any recommendations or insight into the problem?

Thanks for you help in advance,

David