-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Sullivan
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2004 2:20 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude Phone's Home

Did you guys know Declude phone's home now:

>undeliverable to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
>Original message follows.
>
>Date: Fri,  1 Oct 2004 18:48:12 -0400
>From: <@***********.com>
>To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: Re: decdata install
>
>Declude v1.81.2590 installed on mail.**********.com.

I completely agree that IP owners have the right to make sure their license
agreements are being honored, however, if you're going to start doing stuff
like this, then you'd better be fully disclosing what you're software does.

I have a valid SA and downloaded the new version from my account but I don't
like not knowing what software on my systems is doing.

BTW-this was a manual copy of the .exe, not an automated install.

--
Best regards,
 David                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.mail-archive.com.