RSP> time IMail bounces an E-mail, if you want to find out why, you have to
RSP> check the IMail SMTP log file.  Our free BounceFinder utility can assist
RSP> with that.

That's the thing. I searched Imail SMTP log and can't find
[EMAIL PROTECTED] anywhere in the log.

That is *very* unusual. That bounce message came from IMail, so it should have information on the E-mail in the SMTP log file. Are you recording outgoing E-mail in the log file (SMTP or SMTP- lines)? Does the log file show the recipient for other E-mails?

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.