I'll be the first to admit that I don't keep up on the reading of this list
so I'm sure this has been discussed before.
Additionally, I did some searching on these topics but the Mail Archive
system is spitting back too many results to be effective these days.
So that brings me to my point...
The new Delude Manual is a great step in documenting this great program,
however there are a number of tests that aren't documented.
Can someone please explain the following tests, how they're configured, how
they work, etc?

HEUR                    heuristics
SPFPASS         spf
SPFFAIL         spf