Thanks, Scott. Ok, one more: here is the scoring system I use:

> >CMDSPACE=IGNORE IPNOTINMX=IGNORE NOLEGITCONTENT=IGNORE SPFFAIL=IGNORE > >LOCALCMDSPACE=IGNORE WEIGHT5=SUBJECT WEIGHT5r=MAILBOX CATCHALLMAILS=IGNORE

CMDSPACE cmdspace x x 8 0
IPNOTINMX ipnotinmx x x 0 -3
NOLEGITCONTENT nolegitcontent x x 0 -5
SPFFAIL  spf      fail    x       3       0
LOCALCMDSPACE   filter          D:\IMail\Declude\cmdspace.txt   x       0 0

According to the log entry, the message should get 8 for failing CMDSPACE, 0
for failing IPNOTINMX, 0 for failing NOLEGITCONTENT, 3 for failing SPFFAIL,
and 0 for failing LOCALCMDSPACE.  It gets 0 points for passing all of the
remaining tests.  So that totals to 11, not 5.  So how am I misreading this?

That's a difference of -6. So somewhere, Declude JunkMail is subtracting 6 points. Could your filter file be doing that?

Also, how can I find out why it failed the SPFFAIL test?  Since this was for
an internal message, I expected to pass the SPF tests (we have an SPF
record).

Unfortunately, it is not possible to find out why the E-mail failed the SPF test -- but if you enter the appropriate information into http://www.dnsstuff.com/pages/spf.htm you can find out why it failed.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.