----- Original Message -----
From: "Darin Cox" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hmmm...I think we all care.  Knowing what the spammers are doing helps us
block it.  It's one thing to have a test that identifies it.  It's another
to know what the spammers are doing and use that info wisely.

I think the point is to watch your incoming for the possibility of
increasing the weighting of the HELOBOGUS and HELOISIP tests.

Okay, then I can understand that you will need to watch for these very
closely.  I already catch these 100% of the time and will not even accept
their delivery, so no need to spam check or virus scan them.  I just
checked, and even IMail can handle these: "Verify HELO/EHLO domain"

>From the IMail help file:
=====
HELO/EHLO Domain Verification
The domain passed during the HELO/EHLO is used to perform a DNS query to
verify that the domain specified has an "A" record or an "MX" record. If
this test fails, an X-Header is inserted into the message.
=====

In this section you can also specify "Delete messages after ??? matches".
Set this to "1" and forget it.

Obviously the hostname is non-RFC-compliant, and therefore will fail both
the "A" and "MX" lookups, so why even bother processing the message any
further?

Bill

MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro.
http://www.mailpure.com/software/