Well - I had the Imail 8 for 4 weeks and all this time the "AntiSpam"
feature was blocking messages (and logging entries in the SpamMMDD log
files) even though I had not opted to turn any of the AntiSpam features on.
In fact, the "global" AntiSpam config screen was empty (no black-lists
defined) - but it still managed to apply its own "rules", looking for
"X-RBL" and other headers.

I wasn't until I manually found all domains that were assigned to an IP and
set the various options to "none" that it (hopefully) is truly "off".  It
appears to me, as if an upgrade doesn't always properly initialize the
"antispam" registry entries (or whereever it's keeping it's settings for
that.)

So - after a day, look for those "SPAM...." log files to make sure you don't
have unwanted blocks in effect.

Best Regards
Andy Schmidt

H&M Systems Software, Inc.