Scott,
        (I apologize for the questions, just learning product, since no
trial)  With the below said, there is really no reason to login and
close the deccon.exe via the Desktop unless there is an issue with it or
something needs to be hard reset?  Some of our customers have had DHA's
lately and wanting to head this off, and Hijack seems like a good fit.
What are most using as their Threshhold weights in an ISP type arena?
Thanks again,

Keith

>Close.  The window is opened as soon as an E-mail arrives.  If you
close the window, the flags will be reset, and the