To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 4:46 AM
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Solution to "death of IMail"

What makes everyone think that Declude won't work with Ipswitch ICS?
I'll bet that the core MTA in ICS is identical to Imail -- probably 99% of
the same SMTP code.
Unless the Spool folder, file name structure and ability to call your own
SMTP32D transport is removed, I'll bet that it works.

Has anyone downloaded a version and tested?
If I get a chance I'll DL and test in Virtual PC.