----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark E. Smith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I recently added Roger Eriksson's SURBL filter and was wondering if anyone
> was using this to also pull the other SURBL lists at http://www.surbl.org/
> Currently Roger's script only uses the sc.surbl.org.rbldnsd list.
>
> http://www.botany.gu.se/download/decludescript/SURBL_filter.zip

I wouldn't even consider it, unless you want to bring you server to its
knees trying to process all of those thousands of body searches.

Frankly, I am quite surprised that Declude has not implemented support for
URIBL queries yet, since I notified Scott in early April of the availability
of the URI blacklists, and because they are such a great spam fighting tool.
SpamAssassin has been supporting URIBLs for over six months, and many other
spam tools are supporting them now, as well.  It has greatly increased my
SpamAssassin spam detection rates.

Scott, is support for URIBLs even on the JunkMail development schedule?

Bill