> I have now set the BASE64 test to WARN instead of HOLD. Is
> that what you meant by "minimum"

Not exactly.
As I can understand you're using single Declude Junkmail tests to do certain
concrete actions.

In my optionion it's the best way to use all single tests with the assigned
weight to accumulate a final weight and set one or more final actions based
on this final result. (weighting system)

The background is that no single test (not even the best one) is nearly as
reliable as the cummulative result of the weighting system can be.

If you want to know more about the accuracy of single tests you can go to
http://www2.spamchk.com/public.html (spend some time reading the bottom
notes, then the crowdn of numbers will become more clear)

BTW: There is in orgination an interesting project with the objective to
automatically calculate the accuracy of single tests and update the weight
settings for single tests if it becomes necessary over time. (for example as
happened with BASE64)

Markus