Hello Markus,

Tuesday, November 9, 2004, 11:20:16 AM, you wrote:

MG> And your solution? Installing another NIC card (3Com) beside the other four
MG> existing ethernet ports?

Yea, that's what we reluctantly did. This is our most annoying Imail
issue. We restart SMTP and Queue service as well. Check Imail list
archives for "No Buffer Space".

MG> So considering also Matt's reply:

MG> - Delete the existing 69 GB partition

Yes.

MG> - Create the two small (and so faster) partitions with around 2 or 3 GB for
MG> Imail program files and Spool-folder

Yes.

MG> - Create the last partition with all the remaining space to move out log-
MG> and hold-files from the spool folder.

I'd leave about 50% of that unpartitioned for the same reason Matt (I
think) mentioned. Faster access on the edge of the disk.

MG> As I know I can specify the virus-folder in virus.cfg but I don't know how
MG> to specify the hold-folder outside the Imail-spoolfolder for the Declude
MG> HOLD action. Have I missed something?

You're correct. You can't HOLD in any directory other than
/spool/spam. But, you can have Declude actively log all data to a
separate partition. We process all messages in /spool/spam every 30
minutes.

--
Best regards,
 David                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]