That's life as they say. You can set up the filter to be very efficient by placing a line at the top of the filter to prequalify it and save processing.

   ALLRECIPS   END   NOTCONTAINS   @cutomerdomain.com

Matt

David Sullivan wrote:

I've got a pretty simple need, but having trouble figuring out how to
accomplish this. I have one domain that wants to put a specific text
string in the subject line of all messages coming from a list of
sender domains. In other words if a message is coming to example.com
from domain1.com, domain2.com, domain3.com, etc, then I need to put
"xyz" in the subject line.

I thought the best way to accomplish this was with a filter file and
an associated SUBJECT action but all I see in filter file parameters
is MAILFROM not FROM. And, I hate to scan every single message with
filters for this one tiny domain.

Any suggestions?

-- ===================================================== MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro. http://www.mailpure.com/software/ =====================================================