From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matt
Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2004 6:28 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] IPBYPASS- Declude 8.1

Kami,

There was a change in IMail 8.13 that now sends Web mail, system notifications, and messages that call IMail1.exe to external tests such as Declude.  Before these things weren't being scanned.

See the following thread for a discussion.  There is a filter that I shared in a post called WHITELIST-GSE that will take care of the issue:

    http://www.mail-archive.com/declude.junkmail@declude.com/msg20965.html

Matt

Kami Razvan wrote:
Hi Markus..

I think you are right..

Any downside to whitelisting that IP?  Since version 8 of IMail all the server reports are getting caught as spam..

WHITELIST  IP  127.0.0.1

Regards,
Kami