That's a bad assumption IMO. This is known as Variable Envelope Return Path or VERP. It is used by many legitimate bulk mailers to properly handle bounces for undeliverable messages so that they can automatically remove bad addresses after so many failures. Some bulk mailers are of course legitimate, and adding a filter for jus the "?" would indiscriminately target VERP and not necessarily target the spam.

Matt

Paul Fuhrmeister wrote:

Here's the X-Declude-Sender in a spam message. It includes my domain name
and a "?":

How would one add weight if there's a "?" in the X-Declude-Sender? I assume
this is a valid test to add weight.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

-- ===================================================== MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro. http://www.mailpure.com/software/ =====================================================