Panda Consulting S.A.
Luis Alberto Arango E.

Hi. Yesterday (Wednesday)afternoon, I had some false positives from users
that I usually receive mail from, after failing mainly the MailFrom test

Reason:
Domain "name of the domain here" has no MX or A records

Domains are working fine and they have MXs. Even one of the domains is in my
Imail Server (where declude runs).

How does Declude perform the MailFrom test? What DNS does it use? Is it a
problem with the DNS's configured in the IMAIL box?

Thanks in advance for your comments.

        -Luis Arango

______
[Email scanned for viruses by Panda Consulting -www.pandacons.com-]