Hi,

I've spent hundreds of hours (literally) adjusting the weights and
tests, adding sniffer, my own filters, etc to get the highest possible
catch rate with the lowest possible false positive rate.

I also delete at one weight and hold at a different weight to give
me a margin of error. I don't care to get into the specifics of how I
have Declude setup, but it has been working great for me the way I have
it.

If any of the tests I'm using start failing almost every email...there
are going to be (and there was) a lot of false positives and there were
lots of customer complaints.

The spamheaders glitch WAS a BIG DEAL. 2 or 3 points one way or the
other makes all the difference.

Thanks,
Andrew Baldwin

[EMAIL PROTECTED]