Title: Re: [sniffer] OT - exchange 5.5 help

Configure the IMS (internet mail service/connector in echange manager)

You have to disable the microsoft smtp server (iis5 smtp) exchange 55 has its own smtp

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 'declude.junkmail@declude.com' <declude.junkmail@declude.com>
CC: 'sniffer@SortMonster.com' <sniffer@SortMonster.com>
Sent: Fri Jan 07 07:13:01 2005
Subject: [sniffer] OT - exchange 5.5 help

I know this is off topic, but I need a little Exchange 5.5 help.  Recently
upgraded a client from NT4 with Exchange to Windows 2000 Server SP4 with
Exchange 5.5.  I am having one problem though.  The local server name is
server.example.com, which is fine and dandy for the internal network.  I
need to add a domain suffix for the server for the outside world for sending
email.  I need the domain suffix to be something like example1.com, where
example1.com is a real registered domain.  Any help is appreciated and you
can email me off list.

Daniel