> Anyone else can see an abnormal high smtp traffic this minutes?
>
> I haven't identified completely but something strnage is
> going one here. Lot of NDR's

False alarm.
Just another genius sending around "promotional messages" to 500 recipients
all listed in the to-field.

Certain other MTA's (I believe non correctly configured POP-Connectors)
seems to resend this messages to all other recipients. For some reason this
will happen not once but mutliple times so each recipient is receiving the
same message several hundred times. Last but not least this "promotional
message" has a 450 kByte attachment. Congratulaions!

Solution?
Haven't found anything else then addign the sender address to the imail kill
file.

Markus