To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 5:24 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Not scanning mail passing between domains on the same server

I have noticed that when a user send a mail message to an address on another domain, but located on that server Declude does not scan the messages for viruses or spam.

Is this via web messaging? If so, older versions of IMail may not call Declude. In this case, though, it is extremely unlikely that the E-mail would be spam (since it is from a user that is authorized to send mail) or a virus (since the user would have to intentionally attach a file that happens to contain a virus).

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

----
This outgoing message is guaranteed to be authentic by Message Level users.
Guarantee the authenticity of your email @ http://www.messagelevel.com.

--- [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus on the server aea8.k12.ia.us]