This appears to be an issue with your IMail settings. It is unsafe to use Mail From rejection for domains that fail a lookup unless you expect everyone else's DNS to be operational and accessible 100% of the time and perfectly configured. My suggestion would be to turn this off in the IMail anti-spam settings. If you are using Declude (appears that way), generally it seems like a good idea to turn off all of IMail's anti-spam because it has been the source of multiple resource and stability issues, and can cause unpredictable behavior. I would also suggest turning off the DNS caching and failed domain skipping found under the Queue Manager settings. This stuff tends to exacerbate transient problems.

Matt

Ncl Admin wrote:

Anyone seeing odd problems with hotmail and msn.com accounts being rejected.

I have a number of valid email's that are being rejected.

1:24 13:00 SMTPD(61d200c101cc4412) [66.162.138.13] connect 65.54.168.114
port 60403
01:24 13:00 SMTPD(61d200c101cc4412) [65.54.168.114] EHLO hotmail.com
01:24 13:00 SMTPD(61d200c101cc4412) [65.54.168.114] unacceptable mail
address in MAIL FROM:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I am seeing fairly large amounts of these sometimes they mention something
about RFC's. Sometimes not. Almost looks like they are in the kill.lst but
they aren't.

Ideas?

--- [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]