I shows this way in Spam Review and the Subject Line test also catches this.

It was fixed in the 2.03b but after I installed the production 2.0 released by Barry it is now broken again.

Fred
----- Original Message ----- From: "R. Scott Perry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 2:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Subject problem

I am running the latest version (newly released 2.0) and the subject is showing =?iso-8859?

The subject shouldn't appear that way in the E-mail itself. For Declude JunkMail usage, it may appear that way with the "Subject starting with a colon" issue, which has been fixed in the latest 2.0.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

--- [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]