-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Colbeck, Andrew
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2005 12:51 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] BOUNCEONLYIFYOUMUST is looping on a gateway

Our internal users send mail to a partner domain, but they commonly
misspell that domain and send the mail to a valid domain that is a
completely different party.

Since we have no reason to send mail to that completely different party,
I wrote a Declude JunkMail Pro filter that checked for that domain, and
gives a BOUNCEONLYIFYOUMUST action; the .eml template explains that the
sender has likely specified the wrong domain, and encloses their