Matt,

I would recommend Cisco for this than again I seem to recommend Cisco for everything. You can get rate limiting in the EMI images of the 2950 series or the SMI images of the 3550 series. What type of other options do you need with this? Straight L2 or L3? Gig uplinks etc?

Darrell

Matt writes:

Ok, I'll break the ice :)

I was wondering what people would recommend as far as a managed switch goes that I can use to either limit bandwidth or at least guarantee bandwidth going out to the router. It might even be nice to do this on a per-IP basis instead of a per-port basis, though that's not absolutely necessary. Since this is a Web hosting segment and our bandwidth is naturally limited going out, and very little intra-DMZ traffic exists, something that is 10/100 is all that is necessary.

Thanks,

MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro.
http://www.mailpure.com/software/