Reposting

     Goran Jovanovic
     The LAN Shoppe

-----Original Message-----
From: Goran Jovanovic
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2005 12:01 AM
To: 'Declude.JunkMail@declude.com'
Subject: Is there a variable for this

Hi,

Is there a variable for:

The cc-2 in this case. This is the mail server that last touched it.

I was wondering if it would be a good idea to query the cc-2 and assign
it points if it did not have a "." in it. It is supposed to be a proper
name. I have noticed some spam (line this one) comes from
servers/workstations that are not configured correctly.

     Goran Jovanovic
     The LAN Shoppe