Thanks, this looks like another good candidate. The software license of $795 isn't that bad, and you don't need anything special to run it to capacity on my network. I would like to see it in action however, and figure out if it was easy to use (worth money to me), and also as stable as could be. I don't know how I might have a hot spare configuration with a setup like this so having something that is virtually bulletproof is worth a lot here.

I'm also guessing that this is an open source app underneath the GUI and managed updates. It would be nice to know what that was.

Matt

sbsi lists wrote:

Hi Matt,

you might look at http://www.etinc.com/index.php?cPath=25

more  $$s  than  your budget UNLESS you go with their software and you
handle the OS/Hardware.

I  don't have experience with this -- yet... but thinking of using one
of their appliances or get the software and trying it.

-- ===================================================== MailPure custom filters for Declude JunkMail Pro. http://www.mailpure.com/software/ =====================================================