Thanks, Ralph.

Darin.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ralph Krausse" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Declude.JunkMail@declude.com>
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2005 4:49 PM
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] DELETE action

Darin,

    The DELETE directive will work as it did in 1.82 with a new directive
DELETE_RECIPENT that will remove the individual recipient.

    Other customers have had issues with the copyall account. A change in
the global.cfg will allow actions to be taken on that account also.

    All actions taken per recipient will be logged and all cumulative
actions per email will be logged. These will be logged a LOGLEVEL LOW.

    Currently, that is all I can think of and that I have documented. These
changes, modifications, deletions, etc will all be documented.

    If there are other issues you wish to bring to my attention, please call
Declude, I would be happy to speak with you.

Thanks
Ralph