I've lost now several hours trying the following filter

ALLRECIPS       -50     IS      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I've tried also CONTAINS, STARTSWITH.
I've checked the filter line does not end with a space after the recipient
adress.

The filter file is linked correctly because the following line

MAILFROM        -50     IS      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

does work fine.

As we make a gateway service for the recipients domain I've tried also to
filter for a local mailbox.
I've tried completely different domains, tried to send from different mail
accounts.
No way: The ALLRECIPS filter line will never be triggered.

Any idea?
Markus