Chase Seibert wrote:

I don' have UCEPROTECRDO, XBL-DYNA, BLKLST-SURBL and HELOISIP. Can you post your definitions for those? Can I get them off the declude website somehow (I couldn't find them)?

I wrote the HELOISIP test. It's not a DNS test. Rather, it will tell you if the HELO or REVDNS of the incoming message has an embedded IP address. While not 100%, this is often an indicator of a spam message from a dynamic IP address. You can download it from http://bud.thedurlands.com

Hope this helps

I don't need anger management; I need people to stop making me angry
Bud Durland, CNE                                  Mold-Rite Plastics
Network Administrator                          http://www.mrpcap.com