On Monday, April 11, 2005, 5:15:59 PM, David wrote:

DHM> Does anybody know if you have to do something  special to
DHM> call declude from another program?  I need to run a program
DHM> before declude is run.

I'm pretty sure that you can get away with this as long as your
program is thin enough, passes everything correctly (including the
environment), and calls declude for each pass.

I'm sure I'll be corrected if I'm wrong.

Why do you want to do this?

_M

Pete McNeil (Madscientist)
President, MicroNeil Research Corporation
Chief SortMonster - www.sortmonster.com