Sorry...should've mentioned our weighting scale. We hold at 100 and delete at 300.

Those were just examples, however.  The point is to weight them exactly opposite of your current weight for those tests.

Darin.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2005 5:54 PM
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] Negative weighting filters to reduce false positives

This is pretty interesting, but one question – What is your hold weight set to?  It seems that you are assigning a huge negative value for the first test, and much smaller for the other two, nay insight as to how you came up with these values?  We are running into some of the same problems here, and this is an interesting idea for a way around it.

- greg